Diagnostic wax-ups help the patient, dentist and technician to visualise the final aesthetic and functional outcome.
- Powerful patient communication tool
- Visual aid for determination of final aesthetics
- Template for adequate tooth preparation and final restorations
- Quick fabrication of excellent provisional restorations
- Enables the patient to visualise possible changes to shape and alignment of the teeth.
- The wax-up can show the teeth and soft tissue relationship.
- Diagnostic wax-ups are used when moderate to significant cosmetic changes are to be considered.
- It will provide a systematic approach to comprehensive and complex case management.
- Once the dentist and the patient are satisfied with the diagnostic wax-up, it becomes the foundation for anticipated treatment.