Invisalign® Co-ordinator Course
This course is run concurrently with Day 1 courses for the Invisalign education program for dentist and is suitable for all clinical care advisors including dental assistants, front office staff, practice managers and hygienists.
The course is designed to train co-ordinators on how to fully implement the Invisalign® process from both a clinical and logistical perspective and manage all stages of the patient’s Invisalign® experience.
Day 1 - Lecture
MORNING - Dr David Penn
- Introduction to the Science of Invisalign® and Dentistry
- Participants are taught to understand an awareness of aesthetics and apply it to patient’s smiles.
- Invisalign® (Treatment) Patient Selection
- As the Invisalign co-ordinator learns to become more critically reflective; this will work as an additional marketing tool for your practice to identify potential Invisalign® patients.
- Record Taking Process
- Understanding what records are required for successful treatment
- Producing quality photographic records
- Helping the dentist with impression taking
- Ensuring proper packaging and dispatch of the records required
- Attachments and IPR Techniques
AFTERNOON - SCDL Invisalign® Support Team
- Invisalign® Stock Control
- Overview on the complete stock items used for Invisalign®
- Suppliers products list
- Patient Responsibilities
- Importance of Compliance
- Basic but critical techniques and instructions on caring for the aligners
- Patient’s responsibilities with caring and wearing aligners
- Managing patient scheduling - IPR, attachments and monitoring
- Understanding the process involved once the patient is issued with their first aligner and the fundamentals of the treatment plan
- Training to read and understand the "Treatment Overview Form"
- Trouble shooting
- Aligner fitting issues
- Records required
- Warranty issues
- Lost and cracked Aligners
- Invisalign® marketing material
- How to market for success
- Optimal telephone techniques for Invisalign
- Retention for life
- Conveying the importance of the concept of retention to your patient along with understanding the latest retention devices available.
Day 2 - Clinical Record Taking (Optional)
- Assisting your Dentist with impression taking and photographic records.
COURSE PRICE (AUD)
|$495 (plus GST)
|Nurses, front office staff and hygienists
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
Financial Process completed
VISIT OUR NEW SCDL EDUCATION WEBSITE