"Established in 1983, SCDL continues to offer incredible value for money across all our product ranges - including implants, splints, anti-snoring devices and metal restorations, as well as the latest in ceramics, e.g Ceramage and eMax CAD."
1) Information on how to redeem the GoDigital free flight (Free Flight) form part of these conditions.
2) The offer is made by Pavona Pty Limited t/as Southern Cross Dental Laboratories (the Company, us or we).
3) To enter you must be:
4) An application to attend a Course may obtained by calling us, or visiting our website, or by sending in via facsimile or email a course application form.
5) To be eligible to redeem, you must prior to the closing date nominated by us:
a) correctly complete the application form and submit it to us;
b) provide a range of available dates for you to attend a Course;
c) attend physically in person a Course for the entire duration on the date nominated by us.
6) Each applicant must be able to provide the Company with a copy of a driver’s licence as proof of residence if requested.
7) Only one (1) application per person is permitted.
8) Completed application forms must be received by the Company no later than a date as is notified by us.
9) By submitting an application form, you accept these terms and conditions.
10) Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Applications are accepted on receipt only and are always subject to our prior approval.
11) The Company reserves the right to interpret these rules and, if necessary, to amend the rules at its sole discretion and without notice to individuals. The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason whatsoever without liability.
13) The Free Flight is available only to the course attendee.
14) The Free Flight offer will apply to the base fare and GST. The free flight will not include ancillaries, such as baggage – these will be at your expense.
15) We shall book and pay for your travel on the airline of our choice.
16) We will ask for you to confirm your intention to attend at a specified Course before booking flights on your behalf.
17) If you fail to attend a Course after we have booked your flight, you hereby agree to reimburse us in full for all costs and expenses incurred, including for the flight itself.
18) Travel is available only from major metropolitan centers to Sydney on the day of the Course that you will be attending.
19) You are responsible for all transfers, meals, changes and other expenses such as travel insurance.
20) Our offer of an available Course date or if in fact to conduct a Course at all is final and whilst we will try to accommodate any changes requested by you, our decision as to alternate dates is final.
21) To the extent permitted by law, the Company, its authorised distributors and related bodies corporate including the directors, officers, and employees of any of them will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in or relating to any Course.
22) By accepting a Free Flight, you agree to assume all risks related to your attendance at a Course or in any event or activity related to that Course including travel to and from, and hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, acquit, and forever discharge the company, and its owners, stockholders, predecessors, successors, assigns, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and all persons acting by, through, under or in concert with them, from any and all charges, complaints, claims, liabilities, obligations, promises, damages, causes of action, rights, demands, costs, lawsuits, debts and expenses, including but not limited to legal fees and costs actually incurred of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, arising from any activity related to the Course or the Free Flight.
23) The Company reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer of a Free Flight for any reason whatsoever without liability.
24) The offer of a Free Flight is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
25) You indemnify us, our related entities, employees and agents from any loss, damage or expense arising from a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
26) We may assign our rights under these terms and conditions to any third party.