Only available in the Quest Range
This is a new generation of a CAD/CAM glass-ceramic material which is enriched with zirconia (approx. 10% by weight). It is the first zirconia reinforced lithium silicate ceramic (ZLS) by VITA in a precrystallized state. A fully crystallized version, VITA SUPRINITY FC, is also available.
This glass-ceramic has a special fine-grained and homogeneous structure which guarantees:
- Excellent material quality
- Consistent high load capacity - flexural strength 420MPa
- Long-term reliability
- Outstanding processing characteristics - easy to mill and polish
- Excellent translucency, fluorescence and opalescence yielding superior aesthetic properties
- Anterior and posterior crowns
- Anterior and posterior crowns on implant abutments
- Partial crowns
- Inadequate oral hygiene
- Inadequate preparation
- Insufficient space available
- Parafunction - bruxers/clenchers - do not use in non-vital teeth with patients with parafunction
- Shades available are: 0M1, A1, A2, A3, A3. 5, B2, C2 and D2.
- All block shades are available in two translucency levels - Translucent (T) and High Translucent (HT).
- 19 VITA AKZENT Plus stains allow characterization of any ceramic by allowing internal staining of restorations during layering, as well as staining and glazing of external surfaces.
- VITA VM 11 is a low-melting feldspathic ceramic to individualize crown substructures made of ZLS.
Vita Suprinity Polishing Sets:
- Developed for reliable, efficient and material specific surface treatment of ZLS restorations in dental surgeries and laboratories.
- Various polishing instruments for pre- and high-gloss polishing
- Enable careful and gentle polishing of occlusal surfaces, cusps, fissures and restoration contact points to create an excellent shine on the final restoration
Material Safety Data Sheets