About the Role…
The Customer Solutions Administrator will provide support across administration, logistics, customer service and lab operations across our Auckland and Rotorua offices. These roles are operationally focused to ensure efficiency and effectiveness across the key areas of laboratory, logistics, customer service and administrative support whilst also maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. We currently have one permanent Full Time vacancy.
What you will do:
- Assisting and supporting the overall management of office operations including, administration, customer service, logistics and lab support work;
- Ensuring that all orders are safely processed and distributed in accordance with guaranteed turnaround times, quality control measures, and company policies and requirements;
- Accurately recording, logging, allocating and packing all products with received orders and managing invoicing for dispatched orders;
- Providing high quality customer service in answering all incoming calls and queries; and
- Contributing to and ensuring a safe working environment for all employees, clients and other key stakeholders.
Why you should work with us!
- You will be part of the largest dental laboratory group in ANZ;
- We promote a healthy and genuine work/life balance;
- Access to group wide career and development opportunities to broaden your skillset;
- We like to have fun along the way and have a buzzing Social Calendar;
- We recognise and reward our people’s service and contributions via our MDP Recognition Program;
- Public transport and all amenities on the doorstep
- Friendly, collaborative, supportive team culture, and
- Provide access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Outgoing personality
- IT Competency
- Team Player
- Willingness to learn
- Quick thinking problem solver with the ability to take initiative
- Can work within a team and independently
- Can work to a deadline
- To be well-spoken and professional individual with exemplary communication skills;
- 2 -3 years previous experience as an office assistant or administrator (essential);
- Comprehensive customer service experience (essential);
- Previous experience working in the dental industry (desirable), this role may suit a Dental Assistant/Receptionist.
Know someone at SCD?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position, so they can enjoy the benefits of our employee referral program.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be a New Zealand or Australian citizen or have an appropriate visa to work and live in New Zealand.