Join us for a full day comprehensive education session on the innovative TrioClear™ Aligner System, understanding the basics of orthodontics and assessing patient case suitability through to monitoring and troubleshooting and more.
The TrioClear™ Three-Step Aligner System Training Course
The TrioClear™ Aligner system offers your patients affordable, comfortable, progressive three-step clear aligner solution with fewer attachments. Using clinical simulation software, TrioClear™ enables you to accurately predict alignment and movement in advance. Learn how TrioClear™ can change your practice and your patients smile today!
This full day training course will help participants understand:
• The TrioClear™ Three-Step Aligner system, the benefits and ease of implementation of the system to the patient.
• Why TrioClear™ is the comfortable choice for both patients and your practice.
• Advantages of aligners over fixed appliances.
• The basics of Orthodontics.
• Assessment of Case Suitability for TrioClear™ .
• Understanding case submission and treatment planning for TrioClear™.
• Plan exact movement in mild to moderate cases with clinical simulation software and reviewing your simulations.
• Submitting cases through the Dentist Gateway, our case submission portal.
• Issuing cases – what to do and tell the patient.
• Monitoring and troubleshooting your TrioClear™ cases.
• Retention Concepts.
Course Day Inclusions:
• Seven CPD Points – certificates provided on the day upon completion.
• Full day catering including morning tea, working lunch and afternoon tea provided.
• Comfortable CBD located venue with note pads and pens provided.
Eligible attendees can receive an exclusive TrioClear™ free case.